CEREC Restorations in a single visit
After the consultation, the area to be treated is captured with the CEREC Primescan intraoral scanner.
Next, the restoration is created on the computer as a 3D model.
Once designed, the restoration is quickly milled from a block and directly in the office.
The finished restoration is placed in the patient's mouth a few minutes later.
The advantages of CEREC
Fast treatment in a single visit
With CEREC, the dentist performs highly aesthetic restorations in a single visit, without the need for follow-up appointments.
Comfortable intraoral scanning without the bothersome impression tray
You no longer have to bite into impression material for several minutes and endure that uncomfortable feeling of mouth numbness and jaw pain. The dentist has an intraoral scanner that captures your entire dentition in a matter of seconds and transfers the data to a computer in seconds.
Final restoration without temporaries
Temporary restorations are exactly what their name suggests: temporary. With CEREC, the final restoration is designed, fabricated, and placed in the patient's mouth directly, without the need for provisional arrangements.
Long-term stability and durability
More than just a theory: with CEREC, you can rely on the proven quality in millions of cases. Your smile will remain the same for many years!
Like a real tooth
- Thanks to the translucency of ceramic, the dental prosthesis looks like a real tooth.
- With ceramic dental prostheses, you don't see dark crown margins, as is often the case with traditional methods.
- Because ceramic has a hardness very similar to natural teeth, wear on the teeth is avoided, as often happens, unfortunately, with other materials.
- Ceramic is very well-tolerated, so allergic reactions can be virtually ruled out. It's different with other methods and materials.
- The CEREC method is a careful dental treatment for your teeth. Only the dental surface affected by decay is meticulously removed. The rest of the healthy dental substance is preserved.
Without the unpleasant impression material
Biting into impression material for several minutes? Feeling mouth contractions and jaw pain? That's a thing of the past: your dentist now has a camera that captures your complete dentition and transfers the image to the computer.
No follow-up appointments
With CEREC, your dentist can place full or partial ceramic aesthetic crowns in just one session. The advantage for you: since only one session and, therefore, a single injection is needed, you can forget about continuous visits to the dentist and use that time for other activities.
No bothersome temporary piece
The name itself indicates it: temporary pieces are only a short-term solution. With CEREC, you'll receive the definitive dental prosthesis, without the need for temporary commitments.
More than just a theory: with CEREC, you rely on quality that has proven its effectiveness in the office millions of times. And thanks to the new dental prosthesis made with CEREC, your smile will look like it was just placed for years.